Bambino- baby sitting made easy

The Bambino logo

The Bambino logo

The Bambino logo

By Reid Pitts, Staff Writer, Staff Photographer

Babysitting has always been the classic high school job, that and working at McDonald’s, and now it’s even easier to get started. Bambino founder Sean Greene came up with the idea for his company after struggling to find a sitter one evening. Greene wished there was an easier way to contact the dozens of potential sitters around him, and thus, Bambino was born.

Bambino is a mobile app that simplifies the process of finding, booking, checking and paying sitters, often times in a short amount of time. The app is free and easy to use, and allows parents to recommend and favorite sitters they liked. Paying for these sitters is also made simple, as parents set rates and pay through the app. Overall, Bambino is the perfect tool for those looking for reliable sitters for their children.

Originally being solely located in Pacific Palisades, California, Bambino has soared to the number one babysitting app of west-side LA, since its release on June 10th, 2016. Afterwards, it spread to Manhattan Beach, Chicago, Fairfield County, Connecticut and Orlando. Since March 2017, Bambino is now available everywhere in the US, and has had specific launches in 30 communities, including one here in Sugar Land.

Spearheaded by Mrs. Peg Bolduc, who lives in Sugar Land with her husband and three children, Bambino has become fully available in the city of Sugar Land. Mrs. Bolduc single-handedly acquired over 30 sitters to sign up and qualify for the service, providing full Bambino service to Sugar Land.  Along with her successful start up of Bambino, Mrs. Bolduc puts countless hours into  her own foundation for foster children, the pBj foundation, which aims to raise awareness of and provide for the needs of children in the foster care system.

Being a sitter for Bambino is just as easy as it is for parents to use it.

Sitters can set their own hours, earn $8 an hour and get paid straight through the app. For parents, the app/website provide simple and easy steps to set up a profile and find sitters.

“Already, Bambino is becoming a major part of families lives…It’s a really exciting indication that our modernized approach to sitting is resonating with the community.” – Founder Sean Greene

• Bambino- baby sitting made easy

SHOWCASE

Class of 2017 Top Ten Percent

• Bambino- baby sitting made easy

FEATURES

Body Dysmorphic Disorder

• Bambino- baby sitting made easy

FEATURES

Music’s In My Soul

• Bambino- baby sitting made easy

OPINION

Over paid!

• Bambino- baby sitting made easy

NEWS

Tornado tears through nearby neighborhoods

• Bambino- baby sitting made easy

SHOWCASE

Pressure in Teens

• Bambino- baby sitting made easy

A&E

Slowdive releases first song in over two decades

• Bambino- baby sitting made easy

REFLECTIONS

The Bridge to Happiness

• Bambino- baby sitting made easy

A&E

A Classic Horror Novel

• Bambino- baby sitting made easy

OPINION

Why Positive Minority Representation is Important

Bambino- baby sitting made easy