Where Are They Now: Sheridan Smith

Sheridan Smith graduated in 2018.

September 21, 2018

Daniela Hernandez

Sheridan Smith in Austin for a conference, before she moved.

Sheridan Smith, former Wrangler staff member, is now attending Austin Community College (ACC) as a Journalism major. She hopes to transfer to the University of Texas (UT) eventually. She is living off-campus at the Callaway House on the West Campus of UT. She chose to live there because she “wanted to live near Guadalupe & UT students.”

Smith is working as a nanny for Patrick Terry, the owner of P. Terrys. She takes his kids to school and to their extracurricular activities. She is considered a full-time student, but only takes four classes which still gives her enough time to work for the Terrys. She takes two classes a day from Monday through Thursday.

Smith is working as a nanny for Patrick Terry, the owner of P. Terrys.

Moving away from home is hard for most students, but not for Smith, who has “been looking forward to moving out, not specifically away from my parents, from Sugar Land.”

She was really excited to move to a different city where she could go out and do fun things. She misses being able to be with her friends and go to many concerts. Furthermore, living in Austin helps her save gas since she walks everywhere.

“My school campus is maybe about a 15 minute drive there and back. Besides that, I walk everywhere to get my groceries, go out to eat, and to hangout with my friends,”

The Wrangler • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in