10 Web Dramas to Watch

For many avid drama watchers, there comes a time where one falls into a slump and can't find a show that interests them. These web dramas promise cute characters with interesting plots and a short running time to easily complete.

In+the+world+of+streaming%2C+there+are+a+myriad+of+shows+across+different+genres+that+are+accessible+at+the+tap+of+a+finger.+In+this+article%2C+we+take+a+look+at+a+untapped+genre.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

10 Web Dramas to Watch

In the world of streaming, there are a myriad of shows across different genres that are accessible at the tap of a finger. In this article, we take a look at a untapped genre.

Public Domain Pictures

Public Domain Pictures

Public Domain Pictures

By Aamaya Khan, Photo Editor

The activity of watching television has become increasingly innovated as technology continues to debut that caters to the need of modern TV-watchers. A new method of consuming media has emerged called Web Dramas.

These online shows have a short running time, typically less than two hours in total running time, and a high-production value, allowing for quality, condensed plot lines with cute characters that will leave you happy and satisfied. Here are 10 web dramas for every kind of mood!

For the Lover of Cute Romances 

Miss Independent Ji Eun 

Plot: Ji Eun notices her co-worker, Woojin, seems interested in her and begins to develop a relationship with him while dealing with working in her office job and the regular challenges of being in your twenties in modern society.

Episodes: 8

Genres: Romance, Life, Office Romance, Workplace Drama, Office Worker, and Nice Male Lead.

No Time for Love

Plot: Two college students dance around their attraction to each other due to busy personal lives and meddling romantic interests.

Episodes: 8

Genres: Friendship, Youth, Life, and College Romance.

For an Angst Connoisseur 

Yellow 

Plot: This show follows that romantic lives of the members of Yellow, a burgeoning new band on the music scene.

Episodes: 10

Genres: Friendship, Music, Romance, and Youth.

Wednesday 3:30 pm

Plot: A girl is dumped by a boyfriend and creates a plan to take pictures every Wednesday at 3:30 pm, a time where women are fabled to be at their ugliest, to make him jealous.

Episodes: 15

Genres: Comedy, Romance, Older Woman/Younger Man, Childhood Friends, Workplace Drama, and Second Chance.

Sleepless in Love

Plot: The story follows two couples, one growing further apart while the other couple grows closer, as they deal with modern issues and difficulties.

Episodes: 6

Genres: Romance, College Romance, Long Distance Relationship, Office Romance, and Tsundere Character.

For the Self-Lover:

Society Obsessed with Love

Plot: Sa Rang is constantly being pressured to date and find someone despite being content with her life. She’s uninterested by dating but begins to feel like she’s lagging behind her classmates and decides to have her first relationship.

Episodes: 5

Genres: Life, Youth, Self Love, Personal Growth, and College Romance.

When You Love Yourself 

Plot: A story of self-love and acceptance while coming of age in a world with gender norms and negative societal pressures.

Episodes: 6

Genres: Friendship, Comedy, Romance, Life, School, Youth, Drama, Beauty Standards, Teen Drama, Slice Of Life, High School, and Self Growth.

For Someone with Unique Tastes

Splash Splash Love

Plot: Dan Bi is transported back to the past during a freak rain shower. She meets King Leedo and begins to fall in love with him while trying to find a way back home.

Episodes: 2

Genres: Historical, Comedy, Romance, Supernatural, Drought, Rain, Personal Growth, Fate, Joseon Dynasty, and Time Travel.

Page Turner 

Plot: Yoo Seul is on track to become a talented pianist when she has an accident that impacts her ability to ever play again. She must learn to live a new life without the piano with the help of her

friend Cha Shik and Yoo Seul’s rival Jin Mok.

Episodes: 3

Genres: Music, Comedy, School, Drama, Piano, Prodigy, High School, Blindness, Family Pressure, Personal Growth, Strong Female Lead, Second Chance, Nice Male Lead, and Bromance.

Aftermath

Plot: High school student Ahn Dae Yong suddenly develops the ability to tell when someone is about to commit murder and when someone is going to be a victim. He is then catapulted into a life of crime as he tries to become a hero and save future victims.

Episodes: 5

Genres: Action, Teen Drama, Crime, Supernatural, Romance, and High School.

Note: All of the shows listed in this article have material inappropriate for anyone under the age of 13.