Howdie, Joe Arguello!

By Laisha Cruz, Staff Writer

Joe Arguello is a senior and recently moved to this school. It is a new experience for him to be at a new school. He normally is chilled and pretty quiet. Most of the time he enjoys spending time with his friends and going out to explore new things out in the world. His passions are art, cars, and video games.

The Wrangler:  What school did you attend before coming to George Ranch?

Arguello: I used to attend William B. Travis High School.

The Wrangler: How was your first day at a new school?

Arguello:  I consider my first day an exciting new adventure. Even though I was nervous, I was also excited to meet new people and to experience life at a new school.

The Wrangler: What is it you miss most about your old school?

Arguello:  The one thing I miss about Travis is my friends and one of my teachers.  I was proud to say that I was part of their class. Other than that I am proud to say I am a Longhorn.

The Wrangler: What is the difference between the two schools?

Arguello:  Even though George Ranch and Travis are both high schools, they are very different. For one, the scheduled times are very different at Travis. The first bell rings at 7:20 and the bell at GR rings at 8:15. The school campus is also much larger. The list is endless.

The Wrangler: What do you like most about George Ranch?

Arguello:  I think my favorite thing about this school are my teachers.  I have never met teachers who are so kind and eager about helping their students succeed.

The Wrangler: What is the least you like about George Ranch?

Arguello:  My least favorite thing about GR is the morning and after school traffic but other than that in my opinion the school is almost flawless.

The Wrangler: What made moving easier to you?
Arguello: Moving was easier for me because it gave me a chance to be closer to the people I care about and it has also provided me with new exciting opportunities.

The Wrangler: How do you feel about being a senior here?

Arguello:  Being a senior at a new school is exciting, I can spend it with new friends that I make and look forward to new exciting events that lay ahead.

Beside him being a new a student we talked to him about his hobbies in life and what he enjoys doing in his free time.

The Wrangler: What types of things are you into?

Arguello: Motor sport, playing video games and listening to music.

The Wrangler: What type of cars do you enjoy looking at?

Arguello: I really enjoy looking at sport cars, rally cars, rally trucks, foreign cars, and racing cars. It’s something I’ve been passionate about since I was younger.

The Wrangler:  How many types  of video games are you into to?

Arguello: I’m into racing games, Strategy games, horror games.

The Wrangler: What is your favorite game and what is it about?

Arguello: My favorite video game at the moment is Alien Isolation and its about Shoot UF’O because they land on the earth and your trying to take them down before they take over the earth.

The Wrangler: What is your favorite artist at the moment?

Arguello:  My favorite artist is the rapper Post Malone.