Holy Roast Coffee House

Is it worth spending your money?

Top+left+is+the+Caprese+Panini+served+with+chips%2C+and+bottom+right+is+%22The+Egg%22+served+with+some+type+of+salsa.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Holy Roast Coffee House

Top left is the Caprese Panini served with chips, and bottom right is

Top left is the Caprese Panini served with chips, and bottom right is "The Egg" served with some type of salsa.

Daniela Hernandez

Daniela Hernandez

Daniela Hernandez

By Daniela Hernandez, Staff Writer

I was standing outside wondering if I was at the right place because the coffee shop is an actual house. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted by the good-looking barista (if you won’t go for coffee, at least go to see the barista). The place smelled like coffee, but not an overwhelming smell. It was strong enough to show itself present, but not strong enough to make you choke every time you breathe.

I was with my friend and she had obviously already been there before because she didn’t struggle to order like I did. The barista came to my rescue and asked me how hungry I was. He advised me to get “The Egg” which is bread stuffed with egg, cheese, bacon and tomatoes. My friend got the caprese panini. I’m not a big fan of coffee so I struggled in this area too, but I ordered the first thing I saw, a Caramel Latte. My food was ready pretty quickly.

Before I actually ate my food, I had to take a quick picture of it because it looked so aesthetically pleasing. You know, like a basic teenager who snapchats everything that happens in her life.

As I bit into “The Egg” I felt my soul come out of my body and do a little dance. Yes, it was that good! It was so delicious that I dragged my aunt to Holy Roast Coffee Shop the next day to get another stuffed egg. I had never tried a scrambled egg with so much flavor. I took a bite out of my friend’s panini and it was good. It wasn’t out-of-the-ordinary good, but it was good. It tasted exactly like the Starbucks caprese panini. Now the latte, it was whack. But I’m pretty sure I’m saying that because I don’t like coffee. My friend loved her latte.

After we ate and conversed for awhile, we went to the second floor. The second floor has a cute library and just a really clean look for pictures. We had a little photoshoot.

Food was amazing! Ambiance was great! GO! Go eat here. “The Egg” is definitely the way to go.

About the Contributor
Daniela Hernandez, Online Editor

Dani Hernandez is a senior and this is her second year on the Newspaper Staff. She is now an online editor. Dani enjoys hanging out with friends and loves animals.

• Holy Roast Coffee House

A&E

Christmas Playlist

• Holy Roast Coffee House

OPINION

Fallout 76

• Holy Roast Coffee House

A&E

Lil B The Based God

• Holy Roast Coffee House

A&E

Trench by Twenty One Pilots Review

• Holy Roast Coffee House

A&E

The Good Doctor: A New Type of Representation

• Holy Roast Coffee House

A&E

WISH YOU WERE HERE

• Holy Roast Coffee House

A&E

Father John Misty: Total Entertainment Forever

• Holy Roast Coffee House

A&E

A Different Kind of Electronic Music

• Holy Roast Coffee House

A&E

Gay Culture In Hip Hop

• Holy Roast Coffee House

A&E

Sailin’ Da South: Chopped and Screwed Music

Holy Roast Coffee House