Valentine’s Day Dates

Valentine’s Day is a day full of love and romance. Here are some places to go on Valentine’s Day for the perfect date for your secret crush or best friend.

Back to Article
Back to Article

Valentine’s Day Dates

By Ashley Wandling, Staff Writer

Auntie Annie’s:

For a sweet, salty, or savory snack, Auntie Annie’s is selling heart-shaped pretzels in both original and cinnamon-sugar flavors. For one day only, there’s a buy one get one deal if you download the app before 12:00 p.m on February 13th. It’s a perfect snack for any couple or single person this Valentine’s Day.

Chick-fil-A:

Instead of a box of chocolates, send your loved one a heart-shaped box of 10 count chicken minis. There’s also 30 count nuggets and a 6 count chocolate chunk cookie that come in a heart-shaped box.

Krispy Kreme:

For a sweet Valentine’s Day treat, Krispy Kreme is selling candy-heart shaped doughnuts. It’s a great way to send a message to your crush or lover.

Baskin Robbins:

It may be cold outside, but Baskin Robbins has a great deal for a certain cold treat. They have sundaes for only $5 all day Valentine’s Day.

Carrabba’s:

Enjoy a 4-course meal made for 2, ranging from $45-$65, it includes an appetizer and dessert. The meal choices are Spaghetti and Meatballs for $45, Shrimp and Scallops Linguine for $55, or a Tuscan-Grilled Ribeye for $65. It’s the perfect date for any couple or group of friends on Valentine’s Day. Don’t have time for a fancy dinner this holiday? The deal lasts through February 17th, perfect for a late Valentine’s date.

Dairy Queen:

Dairy Queen has a limited time Dipped Strawberry Blizzard with Ghirardelli Chocolate and a Dipped Strawberry Cupid Cake with Ghirardelli Chocolate to celebrate Valentine’s Day.

Chili’s:

For a more casual dinner for 2, Chili’s has a deal for the small price of $25 on the day of love. It includes an appetizer, 2 entrees, and a choice of a chocolate chip cookie or cheesecake for dessert. It’s the perfect dinner date for people on a budget.

Olive Garden:

For something different, Olive Garden has a deal of dinner for $35.99 for 2 people. It includes Ziti or Chicken Alfredo, a dessert of Black Tie Mousse Cake or Tiramisu, and their signature item, unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks. This is a perfect date location for Valentine’s Day.

About the Writer
Ashley Wandling, Staff Writer

Ashley is in 10th grade and this is her 1st year on the newspaper staff. Ashley is sweet and has a positive attitude. She loves penguins and writing and...

• Valentine’s Day Dates

CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY LIFE

American culture mixing into Chinese culture

• Valentine’s Day Dates

CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY LIFE

Advantages of Attending Community College

• Valentine’s Day Dates

CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY LIFE

Orchestra’s First Concert

• Valentine’s Day Dates

CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY LIFE

Homecoming Court Nominees

• Valentine’s Day Dates

CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY LIFE

Wrangler Staff Win at TAJE

• Valentine’s Day Dates

CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY LIFE

Choir competes at All-State

• Valentine’s Day Dates

CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY LIFE

Students earn positions at TMEA

• Valentine’s Day Dates

CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY LIFE

FFA wins at the Fort Bend County Fair

• Valentine’s Day Dates

CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY LIFE

Longhorn Band secures spot in finals

• Valentine’s Day Dates

CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY LIFE

The Path to Teaching

Valentine’s Day Dates