TSI Information Update

By Mrs. L. Ford , Guest Contributor

Howdy Longhorns!

GREAT NEWS!! We will be offering the TSI test on campus (April 14- April 30) . If you are a SENIOR or interested in taking DUAL CREDIT next year and need to take the TSI test in April, please click the below link to register to take the exam. The deadline to register for the TSI in April is March 31, 2021. 

TSI Registration

bit.ly/apriltsi

Please note that if this is your FIRST time taking the TSI you will need to take the TSI Pre-Assessment. You will NOT be able to take the TSI if you haven’t taken the TSI Pre-Assessment before the test. Please click the below link to access the pre-assessment

TSI Pre-Assessment 

www.tsipreview.com

(You will be asked to list your college ID on the pre-assessment please type in your GR student ID)

Studying for the TSI

https://practice.accuplacer.org/login

Accuplacer provides practice questions for each subject area of the TSI. You will need to create an account

If you have questions please reach out to the following staff:

Senior students if you are unsure if you are needing to take the TSI, please reach out to Mrs. Ford at [email protected]

If you are interested in taking dual credit next year and  unsure if you are needing to take the TSI ,please reach out to your high school counselor.

If you have any issues with registering for the TSI or needing to know when you will be scheduled to take the TSI, Please reach out to Mrs. Thomas our testing coordinator at [email protected]