Announcements: September 29, 2014

The Book Club is starting! Every Tuesday from 3:40-4:30 in Mr. Boman’s room 1327. Members will either listen to audiobooks or read on their own and discuss their opinions and insights. Everyone is welcomed to join.

The GRHS Cheerleaders will be pre-selling Pink Out Shirts. The pink out game is scheduled for Friday, October 24th against Terry High School. Don’t miss out on this opportunity and get your Pink Out shirt ordered today!

The Red Cross Club meets every other Thursday. Meetings will be held in room 2305(Mr. Carroll’s room) at 7:30 unless specified otherwise. For more information follow them on twitter @GrhsRedCross.

Filipino Student Association will have a meeting on Thursday, October 2nd after school in Mr. Dunn’s Rm. 1430. Everyone is welcome to attend, so see you there!

FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) will be having an interest meeting for all students interested in participating in the 2014-2015 school year. The meeting will be held in Coach Anderson’s room 2333 at 7:40 AM on Thursday, October 2.

Congratulations to Nicole Stevenson for earning first runner up in the Fort Bend County Fair Queen competition

On Saturday, September 27th, GRHS art student Allen Rivera auctioned his artwork, titled “Country Ride” at the Fort Bend County Fair and Rodeo Art Contest for a total of 3200 dollars. Congratulations Allen!